Isatec will execute the complete service for you. This includes:
- A proposal based on a detailed discussion of your requirements
- A bespoke protocol
- Calibration and configuration of the loggers
- Installation of the loggers prior to commencement of the mapping period.
- Retrieval of the loggers following completion of the mapping period.
- Downloading of the data and the production of a comprehensive report with recommendations.
Using our knowledge of temperature monitoring, Isatec provides a complete, professional temperature and humidity mapping service for laboratories, pharmacies, warehouses, pharmaceutical storage areas and individual chiller units. Temperature mapping is also known as thermal mapping.
Predominantly in the pharmaceutical, bio-tech and healthcare environment it is critical that working/storage areas and chiller units are mapped to help ensure goods are being kept safe and away from any ‘hot/cold spots’ within your facilities.
Mapping can be required to give evidence of extreme seasonal temperature (and/or humidity) variations in ambient areas (winter/summer mappings) and also prior to the commissioning (or re-commissioning) of a facility. Typically, the mapping period for large ambient/chilled working/storage areas is 7 days and for smaller chiller units, 48/72 hours is sufficient.